Devrim - Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Andrew

Behaviours Psychopaths often display Empty Behaviours Psychopaths often display

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 pm
Lack of impulse control, combined with any semblance of emotional awareness, often results in violent acts of aggression. Psychopaths may or may not physically harm someone, but they’re almost always emotionally and verbally abusive.By “thrill-seeking,”. Psychopaths are addicted to acts that stimulate their insatiable desire for danger – even if such actions risk harming themselves, others, or are illegal.Psychopaths have a well-deserved reputation as skilled manipulators and deceivers, they’ll often manipulate and deceive someone for no other reason than personal amusement.Anger, jealousy, frustration and rage are all typical psychopathic behavioral traits. Psychopaths forgo deeper emotions (e.g. kindness, compassion, empathy, love) for the more readily-accessible, shallow variety.Some psychopaths don’t see “personal gain” the way others do – they just get a sick thrill out of taking advantage of someone. Others will use kindness and benevolence to get something, anything – money, power, fame, whatever – to temporarily satisfy an even more transient want. psychopaths don’t take responsibility for their behavior.They attempt, instead, to instill a sense of blame in the victim.Psychopaths often have arrogant, dominant, and narcissistic tendencies. As such, they have an elevated sense of self-importance and self-worth.True friendship requires a mutual and honest sharing of emotions, interests, and support. While psychopaths can reign the emotions of others, they can produce no positive emotions relating to other human beings; hence, any “friendship” involving a psychopath is not real by any measure.The psychopath’s impulsivity, aggression, disregard for the law, and lack of empathy no doubt contributes to these disproportionate numbers.
Andrew

Behaviours Psychopaths often display Empty Re: Behaviours Psychopaths often display

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:20 pm
And I'm not an expert
Puneeth Boni
Admin
https://devrim.board-directory.net

Behaviours Psychopaths often display Empty Re: Behaviours Psychopaths often display

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:11 pm
As you say so clearly, the fact that you arent an expert, I must still praise you on how eloquently you have put those words. I must admit, I am mildly amused. Grandiose and superficial charm are also a very key characteristic of psychopaths. It is quite terrifying to the normal human brain isnt it? The fact that it can be anyone. Your best friend, your brother, your father, your mother, yourself. It can be anyone.
The main aspect that should remain in a human is vigilance though....vigilance solves a lot of issues. Oh and it isnt just psychopaths who manipulate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum